Gift cards can be used in UK branches of our Flannels stores as well as online.
You can use the full or part balance of your gift card. Any remaining value will be stored on the gift card. You can also use your gift card as part payment, together with any other approved payment option.
Here are some further terms and conditions around our gift cards;
- Gift cards may not be refunded, exchanged for cash, used as payment with discount vouchers or taken as deposits.
- Gift cards should be treated as cash: we will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Gift cards are valid for two years after their purchase. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on the expiration date of the card.
- Gift cards cannot be used to buy further gift cards.
- Gift cards cannot be used by customers outside of the United Kingdom.
If you still need help, please contact us and we will be happy to help.